Heritage & Journey
- More than 70 Years of Experience
- Pioneer in the Corn Wet Milling Industry in India
- From a humble start of 1ton/day grind, today grinds 550tonnes/day
- Pioneering new technologies
- Located in the prime locality of Ahmedabad, Gujarat on a land area of 150,000 square meters within 5 km proximity to international airport
- First manufacturer of corn starch and its derivatives in the country
- Catering to wide range of over 30 End User Industries
- Anil Limited was founded in 1939, under the pioneering vision of Shri Chinubhai Manibhai Sheth. Today, our vision continues to become India’s leading Business Group with a global outlook offering innovative value added Products & Services through Technological, Conceptual and Execution excellence.
- Anil Limited, the group’s flagship company pioneered the introduction and manufacture of various corn wet milling, products for textile, paper, food, pharmaceutical and other industries in India.
- Over the last 15 years, Management Team has implemented the vision of moving from a family managed, starch focused company to a professionally managed, diversified group while maintaining a steady course of growth.